Theatre Network Australia needs your ongoing support
In 2018, TNA is committed to establishing protocols around First Peoples, Diversity, and Access. Your donation will enable us to implement these protocols in our events, and embed these in our practice as an organisation. Some of these protocols include:
- Budgeting for Interpreters, Documentation, and Captioning;
- Cultural Health and Safety training;
- Ongoing strategy for engaging with diverse participants;
- Bursaries, supported places, and more.
We are accepting fully-tax deductible donations via direct deposit into our donations fund bank account
NAME: Theatre Network Australia Inc.
BSB: 013 435
Account: 194 107 526
Or via credit card through the link below.
Your generous donations have previously enabled us to:
- Provide transport and accommodation for diverse voices at Victorian Theatre Forum (Geelong, August 2017) and Australian Theatre Forum (Adelaide, October 2017).
- Build our online presence with a smart and easy to navigate new website;
- Update our promotional materials to build our communication strategies;
- Increase our staff capacity to address the needs of the sector;
- Head up the ArtsPeak campaign towards the 2016 Federal Election – running the National Arts Election Debate with our colleagues, and imbedding arts and culture firmly in the election for the first time in memory.
Your ongoing support increases our capacity to continue our advocacy work. Support our sector by making a tax-deductible donation to TNA.
We strive to be as transparent as possible, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We would like to acknowledge the following donors for their generous contribution to TNA’s public fund across 2017 and 2018:
Simon Abrahams, Jens Altheimer, Sarah Austin, Pippa Bailey, Simon Bedford, Nicole Beyer, Margaret Bourke, Sarah Brokensha, James Buick, Lee Casey, Merryn Carter, Vanessa Chapple, Murray Dahm, Annette Downs, Kim Durban, Julianne English, Iain Finlayson, Kathy Fox, Katherine Fyffe, Sue Giles, Ben Graetz, Lucy Guerin, Tom Gutteridge, Jeannie Haughton, Guy Hooper, Catherine Jones, Wendy Lasica, Kim Marriott, Steve Mayhew, Erin Milne, Eva Grace Mullaley, Jodee Mundy, Alice Nash, Felix Nobis, Lou Oppenheim, Bali Padda, Ian Pidd, Daniel Potter, Yoni Prior, Sumitra Puri, Jerry Remkes, Alison Richards, Sue Rider, Adelaide Rief, Jim Rimmer, Megan Roberts, PJ Rose, Jarrod Rose, Sam Routledge, Simone Schinkel, Bethany Simons, Dave Sleswick, Jill Smith, Lauren Smith, Brad Spolding, Tim Stitz, Amber Stuart, Alicia Talbot, Yana Taylor, Dianne Toulson, Meg Upton, Annette Vieusseux, Yvonne Virsik, Chi Vu, Yvette Walker, Janet Watson Kruse, Mark Wilkinson, AustralianPlays.org, Back to Back Theatre, Brink Productions, Complete Works Theatre Company, ILBIJERRI Theatre Company, Intimate Spectacle, Lucy Guerin Inc., Polyglot, Urban Theatre Projects.