Live Performance Australia - COVID Safe Plan Template
The LPA have created a thorough template for arts and events COVID-Safe Plans. Download.
NSW COVID Safe Plans
- COVID-19 Safety Plans are comprehensive checklists designed by NSW Health and approved by the Chief Health Officer.
- NSW Government COVID Safety Plan for Cinemas, Theatres, Concert Halls, Drive-in Cinemas.
- Create NSW COVID-19 Resources Scroll down to the bottom of the Create NSW page for webinars.
NT COVID Safety Plans
- All businesses are required to lodge a COVID-19 Safety Plan by filling out the relevant checklists available – no approval required.
- Separately approved COVID-19 plan required for gatherings over 500 people.
SA COVID Safe Plans
- Fill out the form on this page to create your Step 3 COVID-Safe Plan. Your completed form is your Plan.
- Covid Management Plan requires approval, for events with more than 1000 people.
- More info.
QLD COVID Safe Industry Plans
- Designed by Peak Bodies and approved by QLD govt.
- Plan for Venue / Theatres, Live Performance, prepared by Stage Queensland.
- Plan for Dance & Physical Performing Arts, prepared by AusDance QLD.
TAS COVID Safe Plans
- Templates provided not industry-specific but by business size.
- Organisations should use resources on the WorkSafe Tasmania website, and refer to sections that are relevant – eg. if they are running a bar, they have to refer to the food and beverages guidelines.
- No submission of plans required but may be inspected on premises.
- Organisations funded by Arts Tasmania may have to show COVID safe plans as condition of funding.
VIC COVID Safe Plans
- Business Victoria has resources to help with COVID Safe Plans, including information on free infection control training. Auspicious Arts have also created a COVID Safe Work Plan.
- Creative Victoria has updated their COVID page to reflect changes to restrictions. This includes a summary of what it means for the Creative Industries, Q&As and resources. Industry Restart Guidelines are also available on the Arts and Recreation services page of the Victorian Government’s coronavirus website. Feels like too much? Begin your reading with Six Principles of COVIDSafe Workplaces.
WA COVID Safety Plans
- Guidelines for Sport and Recreation.
- Plan does not require approval, but should be available for inspection on premises.
- Template is optional.