- Sector issues represented to government, media, funding bodies and in all the forums and meetings we attend – conferences, planning sessions, assessments, reviews, board meetings, and in the foyer of the theatres.
- Championing and leading sector campaigns.
- Exclusive access to TNA’s biennial Salary Survey and Independent Creatives’ Survey.
- Access and input to research and scoping projects conducted in partnership with other organisations and individuals.
- TNA’s own sector research and evidence collection and analysis, and members-only access to research reports.
- Advice and information provided to decision makers including funding bodies and other service organisations.
Professional Development and Networking Opportunities
- Priority access to industry advice, support, and consultation services from TNA staff.
- Invitations to members-only events
- Members-only discounts to TNA and TNA partnered events.
- Your name/company and website listed on the membership page of the TNA website.
- Your name/company printed in the TNA promotional brochure, used internationally to promote the vibrant Australian sector.
- Members-only bulletins in addition to our general monthly TNA e-news.