London based Australian artist Pamela Neil creates highly original performance works in which she explores some of the most complex, topical and emotive issues in our society and translates them into an oral form. Her work has been performed at arts venues across the UK and has been described as ‘brilliant’, ‘thought-provoking’ and ‘provocative’. She is now looking for a creative freelance producer to join her, to:
- Help to develop Pamela’s work in Australia;
- Contribute to the strategic development of oral stage performances;
- Lead on public engagement to identify new audiences;
- Take responsibility for long-term fundraising and identifying potential new stakeholders; and
- Provide practical production support and creative input during the development of the performances.
The ideal producer will be able to work collaboratively and will have experience in fundraising. Experience working with new and complex creative art projects would also be beneficial. Fees / rates negotiable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV in the first instance.