TNA have recently been contracted to deliver the Victorian Independent Producers Initiative (VIPI), a major new program designed to build capacity for the independent sector in Victoria.
The suite of program elements includes:
- peer learning
- networking events
- professional skills development opportunities
- grant rounds
The Program Producer (VIPI) will be responsible for curating, administering, running, and managing all aspects of VIPI and be the key point of contact for all related enquires.
- be required to liaise with the sector and respond to enquiries.
- work closely with independent artists and producers and the broader performing arts sector to ensure relevance and continuity of activities to address program objectives.
- be required to establish working partnerships with relevant performing arts-based events/entities.
All TNA staff also have a central responsibility to maintaining excellent relationships with our members and the wider sector.
Each of TNA’s key roles are highly self-directed and self-supported, but you will be part of a great team.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the position, we encourage you to contact Simone Schinkel, TNA’s General Manager: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421 967 349 (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only).
Your application can take any format you wish (including video) but should introduce yourself, address your interest in the role and working with TNA, outline your relevant professional experience (arts and non-arts), and indicate your ideal weekly contact hours and days.
As a guide you may wish to submit:
- a 1 – 2 page cover letter addressing the below selection criteria
- a 1 – 2 page resume including a minimum of two referees
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please send your EOI by email to email@example.com by 11pm on Sunday 21st July or deliver to TNA, 222 Bank St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205 by 5pm on Friday 19th July 2019.
If you need help completing an application, please contact Simone ASAP.