Theatre Network Australia needs your ongoing support
TNA is committed to establishing protocols around First Peoples, Diversity, and Access. Your donation will enable us to implement these protocols in our events, and embed these in our practice as an organisation. Some of these protocols include:
- Budgeting for Interpreters, Documentation, and Captioning;
- Cultural Health and Safety training;
- Ongoing strategy for engaging with diverse participants;
- Bursaries, supported places, and more.
We are accepting fully-tax deductible donations via direct deposit into our donations fund bank account
NAME: Theatre Network Australia Inc.
BSB: 013 435
Account: 194 107 526
Or via credit card through the link below.
Your generous donations have previously enabled us to:
- Provide transport and accommodation for diverse voices at Victorian Theatre Forum (Geelong, August 2017) and Australian Theatre Forum (Adelaide, October 2017).
- Build our online presence with a smart and easy to navigate new website;
- Update our promotional materials to build our communication strategies;
- Increase our staff capacity to address the needs of the sector;
- Head up the ArtsPeak campaign towards the 2016 Federal Election – running the National Arts Election Debate with our colleagues, and imbedding arts and culture firmly in the election for the first time in memory.
Your ongoing support increases our capacity to continue our advocacy work. Support our sector by making a tax-deductible donation to TNA.
We strive to be as transparent as possible, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We would like to acknowledge the following donors for their generous contribution to TNA’s public fund during 2018 and 2019:
Simon Abrahams, Jens Altheimer, Sarah Austin, Simon Bedford, Nicole Beyer, Margaret Bourke, Sheryl Bryce, James Buick, Merryn Carter, Sally Chance, Vanessa Chapple, Murray Dahm, Kim Durban, Rosie Dwyer, Iain Finlayson, Kathy Fox, Katherine Fyffe, Sue Giles, Benjamin Graetz, Tom Gutteridge, Jeannie Haughton, Catherine Holder, Catherine Jones, Jackie Kerin, Chris Kohn, Wendy Lasica, Kim Marriott, Jamie Lewis, Joel McGuinness, Wahibe Moussa, Alice Nash, Felix Nobis, Miki Oikawa, Lou Oppenheim, Bali Padda, Ian Pidd, Sumitra Puri, Jerry Remkes, Alison Richards, Sally Richardson, Sue Rider, Jim Rimmer, Jarrod Rose, Simone Schinkel, Glenn Shea, Bethany Simons, Dave Sleswick, Jill Smith, Lauren Smith, Dianne Toulson, Meg Upton, Annette Vieusseux, Yvonne Virsik, Lyn Wallis, Janet Watson Kruse, Fiona Wilde, Mark Wilkinson, Josh Wright, Vanessa Wright, Arts In Sync, Back to Back Theatre, Intimate Spectacle, Lucy Guerin Inc., The University of Melbourne.